Faithful Fitness is a class taught by Julia Dyer, Athletics and Fitness Association of America Group Fitness Instructor, and will take place on Mondays at 5:30 P.M. in the MAC Building Gym.
Faithful Fitness is for everyone! This is a co-ed class for all ages and all fitness levels. Everyone is welcome! Also, you do not have to be a member of FBC to come.
Monthly Fitness Challenge
1. Each month will have a challenge consisting of two different exercises. The exercises may be cardiovascular, strength training, or address flexibility.
2. There will be 3 different levels of challenges. You choose your level and progress to the next level when you are ready
3. The exercise combination is to be completed 3-4 times per week.
4. The exercises can be completed individually or as a group to add some fun and accountability.
5. You can post pictures on Instagram and tag #FBCfaithfulfitness to encourage others to participate.
6. The challenges will be included in the First Word each week, on the FBC app, and on our website.
7. Instructional videos of the exercises will be on the app and website if needed for reference.
August Fitness Challenge
Walk - 15 minutes (Cardio)
Standing, hinge at the waist and try to touch toes - 4 sets of 10 reps (flexibility)
Walk - 30 minutes (Cardio)
Standing, hinge at the waist holding a 5-10 lb. object/weight - 4 sets of 10 reps (flexibility/strength)
Walk - 45 minutes (Cardio)
Standing, hinge at the waist holding a 10-20 lb. object/weight - 4 sets of 10 reps (flexibility/strength)